You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH772548 Jan 04, 2021 Competitive
UX Designer/Developer - Excellent Daily Rate contract available with an established Technology company here in Cork City.
- Deliver solutions balancing technical and creative requirements.
- Working with a defined brand style guide, coding standards and very detailed high-fidelity wireframes, user flows, prototypes, interaction etc.
- Interest in UX will be required to assist in mapping out user flows and IAs
- Interacting with project teams to understand business and user requirements
- Maintaining high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development
- Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features
- Problem-solving in all areas of web development
- Working in an Agile environment with cross disciplinary teams
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
- 3+ Years working in a commercial UX Design/ Developer environment.
- Design Tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant course from a Third Level Institution.
- Experience developing with modern front-end frameworks
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive and Adaptive Web Design principles
- Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-office teams using Agile Methodology
- Experience with CMS in particular Sitecore
- Experience working in a Mac/PC environment
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent Daily Rate Contract, please contact Sean Deasy today for a full confidential briefing.
**Candidates who apply must hold a Stamp 4 visa or EU Citizenship**
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.