Trade Compliance Specialist
- BBBH771262 Dec 02, 2020 €50k - €70k
The ideal candidate will have strong trade compliance experience with a focus on the EMEA region. The role is based in Cork, however can also be based in the Netherlands as well
Duties of the role:
- Monitoring Regional Customs and Trade Compliance Regulatory Changes
- Conduct pre/post entry compliance audits and interface with brokers to determine correct classification, valuation, country of origin
- Create marketplace specific Rationales as input reference for the rule writers
- To audit the results of the Rule writers and ensure the rule achieves expected accuracy
- Maintaining and managing import and export records to ensure company compliance with Customs regulations
- Manually classify products with HTS/ECCN codes based on business requirements
- Denied Party Screening and FCPA Screening
- Provide Tariff engineering support to the business units as needed.
- Mentor/train overall team to improve metrics (efficiency, quality) and progress to next level functionally by sharing knowledge
- Identifies gaps and drives improvement/ optimization initiatives that work toward a metric improvement within processes/functions at site level
- Analyse and identify patterns in large data sets
- Fluency in English is a must. Any additional language is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English to be able to express oneself clearly and in technical and non-technical terms
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts
- Extensive (practical) experience with EU Customs law
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Supply Chain | Logistics, Transport and Warehouse Recruitment | National
353 (0) 21 2300300 | 353 (0) 1 432 1555