Technical Support Representative (French)
- BBBH784993 Jun 15, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a Cork based multinational. I am looking for enthusiastic individuals with previous experience in a Technical Support role.
My client is currently growing their Technical support team in Cork. In a time where we are all involved in Zoom calls or Webex meetings this is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in video conferencing technical support. The company are constantly growing globally and are leaders in their field. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with customers in order to solve issues they may have with VC tools.
- Guide the Tier 1 support team to be able to solve tickets without needing to escalate them.
- Willing to get stuck into projects when support is quiet.
- Provide feedback from customers on ways to improve current processes.
What do you need?
- Fluent French (written & spoken) and English
- 1+ years experience with VC tools such as Zoom, MS teams, Skype
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience handling high levels of phone calls
- Ability to learn to troubleshoot new technologies quickly
This role is based in Cork but remote working will also be considered for the right person.
Does this sound like your next position? Apply today for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300