Technical Sales Support Engineer - Cork
- BBBH783368 May 26, 2021 €30k - €40k
A fantastic client of ours now has multiple openings for Technical Sales Engineers at all levels to join their organisation with an immediate start available.
The primary objective of the role is the processing of customer inquiries from the initial inquiry stage right through from quotation / tender submit to technical and commercial contract award.
- Review tender documents / specifications received from clients, completing applications sizing and recommending a suitable product.
- Prepare product designs to international design codes and customer specifications.
- Prepare fabrication documentation to enable equipment to be manufactured.
- Comply with internal processes and procedures around proposal sign offs as required.
- Prepare detailed technical and commercial proposal for submission to the client.
- Liaise with clients on proposal clarifications in addition to commercial negotiations.
- Conduct proposal handovers to the Engineering team upon completion of the award.
- Liaise with Project Engineers to ensure the successful completion of the contract.
- Other duties as required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible attitude.
- Qualification of a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant engineering discipline OR other 3rd level qualification with a keen interest in process engineering technology.
- Experience in a similar applications / engineering environment would be an advantage.
- Experience working with other technical people and handling technical negotiations with customers and suppliers.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300