Support Analyst - Junior Opportunity
- BBBH779433 Apr 08, 2021 Competitive
An exciting role with a fast-growing Irish SME. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a highly successful organisation in Cork.
Due to the company's rapid expansion new starter's will be a part of that company growth and with that comes career progression.
The team are looking to add an additional support analyst in order to meet the demands of the expanding customer base. The support analyst will be responsible for current customers and carry out implementations for new customers. There is an excellent introduction and training programme which comes hand in hand with this position.
- Efficiently manage the Support Portal.
- Guide users on how to develop the required reports, analytics and the implementation of Tableau.
- Guide customers on designing and building visualizations and reports via Tableau
- Assist the product team in adapting to support the customers changing needs
You will need:
- BIS/Computer Science graduate or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced in SQL
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Hands on experience or exposure to data visualization (Tableau, PowerBI, or other data visualization tools)
- Experience dealing with clients or customer focused role would be ideal
This is an oppportunity not to be missed. Apply today to hear more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300