- BBBH783420 May 26, 2021 €40 - €50 ph
Are you a Quality Engineer with supplier or vendor quality experience wanting to join Leading Multinational Medical DeviceCompany?
Quality Engineer - Supplier Quality - Cork
We are delighted to be partnering with a well established and lean orientated medical device company in Cork in search of a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their growing team. This position will work within the Quality function to track and qualify or disqualify suppliers according to organisations standards.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who has come from a regulated manufacturing environment and ideally with a Supplier Quality Engineering, Process / manufacturing / process engineering background. This role will offer the successful individual a rare chance to work in tandem with Supply Chain, Quality and Operations among others.
This position is ideal for someone who has
- Previous experience using a variety of industry and process excellence standards on an extremely high level in daily quality operations, such as good manufacturing practices (GMP) and an international organization for standardization (ISO).
- Execute Quality Inspection Report (QIR) and system update.
- PVE leader in charge of all associated documentation.
- Continuous improvement and process excellence activities are encouraged throughout the Global Supply Chain as a result of previous experience.
- Assists Purchasing and Engineers in implementing supplier quality system requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contributes to the establishment, upkeep, and enhancement of supplier quality policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with sourcing teams to ensure that the supply base is optimized to reflect the most efficient processes.
- Management of supplier process changes and supplier transfers programs, as well as change control and qualification.
- Promote activities of continuous improvement and process excellence within.
- Support complex product teams with quality system design and audits, compliance assessments, and steady state manufacturing process support.he global supply chain.
- Level 8 Degree in Science , Engineering or related discipline .
- Previous experience in the Medical Device industry and/or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Six Sigma, Lean, or ASQ Certification would be an advantage.
- FDA and ISO requirements are well-understood and well-practiced (with FDA CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485 knowledge required )
- 5+ years of experience in a highly regulated environment is required.
If you feel you would be a fit, or would like to find out more about this role, click the 'apply now' button or reach out to Ula on 021 2300 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Science Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300