SMB Sales Senior Product Specialist
- BBBH771314 Dec 03, 2020 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are looking to hire a SMB Product, Senior Specialist with Amazon sales experience, to work with Amazon Account Managers, Sales Operations and Marketing teams.
Cork - Ireland
Morgan McKinley are looking to hire a SMB Product, Senior Specialist with Amazon sales experience, to work with Amazon Account Managers, Sales Operations and Marketing teams, your mission will be to successfully analyse, optimise, drive and monitor on a daily basis top and bottom-line growth with the companies SMB product line for Amazon channels across all EMEA regions:
- Monitor and analyse in depth our EMEA profitability per country on a weekly basis to drive optimisation. Weekly follow up of our PPM to optimise Marketing and Sales team's investments
- Look for new ways to analyse the business and drive productivity
- Back and spport the EMEA Amazon Account Managers to achieve quarterly target on top and bottom line sales
- Working with Sales Operations, regularly monitor in-stock levels per country, drive daily lost buy box action plan, and management of Rep OOS
- Drive unified EMEA product categorization and detail page product mix to drive traffic to more premium products, raise ASP and drive sales growth.
- Work cross-functionally to complete a full quarter business plan for all Amazon properties in EMEA 6, weeks before the start of each quarter. Review weekly EMEA POS performance to optimise results and adapt strategy. Learn from past results/US strategies to drive performance optimisation. Monitor and communicate promotional pricing strategy with Amazon Account Managers to ensure flawless execution.
- Weekly alignment with Amazon Marketing team to ensure optimisation of all AMG and AMS campaigns
- Monitor EMEA competition weekly, review market share data regularly, provide feedback to the team, and propose an action plan to adapt and optimise our share growth.
- Review and enhance pricing strategy for new SMB products, interconnect settlement for national and international agreements, taking into account internal setup costs, competition, regulation and market constraints.
- Manage successful product launches from pre-order to availability and ensure products are in stock EMEA wide, including ensuring the most up-to-date premium content (coming from the US) is live on every product page.
- Contribute in weekly EMEA Sales call to communicate SMB priorities, drive execution of our strategy, share learnings and best practices, and apply global company strategy guidance
- Initiate execution of EMEA Friends & Family and Vine programs on SMB key products and NPI's.
- 5-8 years sales management experience with 2 years minimum Amazon account management experience
- In-depth experience working within the Amazon sales channels
- A very strong comprehension of the EMEA e-tail market particularly on SMB categories and good knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Strong account management skills with high regard for attention to detail and content management.
- Strong Excel and analytics skills with a proven ability to manipulate complex data
- Prior experience of working in a Sox-controlled environment is preferred.
- Social network strong personal experience and influencer relationship in IT is preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Sales Recruitment
353 (0) 51 309650