You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Site Manager - Macroom
- BBBH771354 Dec 03, 2020 €25 - €30 ph
A fantastic role with a family run Irish contractor for a strong commercial/residential site manager in the Macroom area of Cork
- Supervise and run the day to day site management of a large project
- An ability to handle a volume of subcontractors
- Maintain quality control procedures
- Liaising with the client and communicating with subcontractors
- The ability to implement a program of safety management
- Adhering to site safety procedures and inspections
- The ability to manage and prioritise workloads
Great opportunity to join an expanding contractor with a full order book.
- 5 years' experience + in Construction Management, Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Safe pass card and full clean driver's license
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Communication skills
- Decision making skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300