You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Shift Lead - Days role
- BBBH782762 Jul 30, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Shift Lead looking to make the next step in their career in a company which is commutable from Cork city!
This Shift Lead role could be the perfect next step in your career and the successful applicant will be responsible for managing the production on a shift basis in a company commutable from Cork city.
- Full responsibility for the management of the shift, ensuring the production plan and metrics are achieved
- Completion of shift handover to incoming Manager using shift report as handover reference
- Act as Health and Safety champion, and foster a health and safety culture
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed for traceability purposes
- Ensure full and accurate reports are completed and circulated daily highlighting areas of importance and potential negative impacts to shift plan achievement
Key Skills and Experience
- Educated to Diploma or Degree Level
- 3 years+ at Supervisory
- Be a self-starter in a very dynamic environment with the ability to both implement and continuously improve processes and have excellent analytical skills.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced and regulated environment at Shift Lead, Supervisor or Team Leader level.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices or similar environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300