You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH773052 Jan 11, 2021 Competitive
Gain exposure to a wide range of industries and disciplines by working with a varied client base. Heavy industry background or Marine Engineers a good fit.
Good electrical knowledge with mechanical ability required. This role requires you to be workshop based as well as being out on the road attending client sites for installation and breakdowns.
- Comprehension of electrical functions and ability to cross-reference manuals.
- Motivated, self-starter who can manage projects and make clear, informed decisions.
- Customer orientated team player with good communication skills.
- Ability to clearly understand the working situation.
- Sound technical knowledge with ability to solve technical issues and carry out preventative maintenance.
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics and drawings.Attending breakdowns and troubleshooting.
- Following manufactures guidelines for installation and maintenance of equipment supplied.
- Update manufacturing records and compile installation and service reports.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300