- BBBH786529 Jul 01, 2021 Competitive
I am looking to speak with experienced UX designers to join a collaborative, fast-paced team among an exciting Cork based company rapidly expanding their operations.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, modern company who pride themselves for their rich and vibrant culture. This company is scaling at an expeditious rate and are looking for someone to bring energy and positivity to the team.
The following skills will be required:
- 4+ years working in a UX Design role
- Experience working with mobile and applications is highly desirable
- A few years of demonstrated product design leadership on technology-powered products, with a proven record of driving customer impact through great design.
- Experience partnering with engineers, product managers, and product leaders, and leading productive design sessions and discussions.
- Experience mentoring and guiding other product designers, and helping them to fulfil their potential.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Owning the product design processes, from leading research into our customers, to ideation sessions, to producing low and then hi-fidelity mock-ups.
- Moving quickly to build strong and compelling user journeys, experience maps and visual designs.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300