- BBBH771786 Dec 17, 2020 Competitive
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a Senior Engineer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements
You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Continually adapt, balancing between new technologies & trends to what users need
- Working in a collaborative environment and along with the Development Manager, implement best Software Development practices.
- A Team player who is not afraid to lead from the front.
- You enjoy taking on technical challenges and getting to the root cause of problems
- You are naturally curious about the changing technological landscape.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ Years working in a commercial environment with Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Hands on experience developing and implementing microservices using REST APIs
- Strong OOP principles
Nice to haves
- Experience with Redis and/or Kafka a plus.
- Passion for well-written, extensible and comprehensive unit tests
- Scrum qualification would be an advantage
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please get in touch today.
T: 0212300355 / 0852454372
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.