- BBBH784243 Jun 04, 2021 Competitive
I am delighted to be working with a well-known company based in Cork who are seeking a Senior Quality Engineer to join their growing team.
This is a permanent role in the Medical Device industry. The ideal candidate will have excellent Leadership skills and ability to work cross collaboratively across divisions.
- Level 8 Degree in Science related to Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role ideally in GMP.
- Experience with ISO 13486 standards.
- Previous people management experience.
- Experience with process or equipment validation would be an advantage.
- Provide QA support to operations to ensure goals and objectives of the site are being met.
- Drive and implement process improvements across all the product lines.
- Training and supervision of quality technicians & quality engineers.
- Ensure focus on appropriate trending, root causes, investigations, CAPAs, Non-Conformance and customer complaints.
- Mentor on CAPAs ensuring root cause identification and effect solutions is met.
- Dealing with customer complaints and approving reports and trends.
- Identify key quality metrics to improve processes.
- Approve change requests for products, process, and quality systems.
- Define product and process validation requirements, protocols, and approvals.
- Responsible for regulatory compliance in relation to cGMP of all medical device regulatory agencies including the FDA & TUV.
- Leading internal audits.
If this role is of interest to you, please 'Apply Now'.
For more information on this role and a confidential discussion please contact Aoife O'Driscoll, QA, and Validation Specialist Recruitment Consultant @ Morgan McKinley 021 2300 300 / email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 (0) 21 2300300