Senior Project Engineer (Team Lead) - Medical Device
- BBBH781639 May 06, 2021 €70k - €90k
The successful candidate will manage the implementation of manufacturing processes for products from early development stages through to launch.
- Develop and execute detailed project plans.
- Forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise.
- Manage timelines and budgets to successfully deliver projects.
- Manage expectations with equipment and facilities vendors.
- Prepare project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools.
- Responsible for delivering key elements of the project.
- Identify risks, develop and executing contingency plans.
- Participate in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
Educational & Qualifications Requirements:
- Minimum of Level 8 Qualification required in a relevant discipline with a Project Management qualification.
- 7+ years' experience in a regulated environment.
- Demonstrated experience of leading large-scale projects.
- Team performer with proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300