Senior Process Project Engineer - NPI (Pharma)
- BBBH783295 May 25, 2021 €50k - €70k
Our client is leading manufacturer of pharmaceutical solutions in Cork. They are looking for an experienced process engineer who is very interested in making a step towards project management.
This role offers a great salary, benefits as well as additional educational incentives to further your knowledge in Project Management.
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the successful candidate will be part of the site engineering team & will work closely with the maintenance, production, process technology & quality functions to continually improve existing processes as well as oversee new processes.
- Lead and manage New Product Introductions on site while continuously working with cross functional teams.
- Ensure proactive and transparent communication internally and with clients.
- Control the agreed project scope of the NPI and ensure that any out-of-scope work is addressed in a timely manner.
- Deliver the project objectives through a structured approach.
- Ensure all key interfaces are up to date and aligned to customer needs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's (Hons) Degree in Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years process / project engineering experience in a GMP environment - preferably pharmaceutical or food.
- Experience of working within or alongside project teams.
- Self-confidence, independence and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills. Written and oral English.
- Strong leadership skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300