Senior Process Engineer - Pharma
- BBBH772127 Dec 16, 2020 Competitive
This position will work on a three-shift cycle and report to the Operations Manager. The role will be responsible for removing all obstacles to the smooth running of processes. .
The overall objective of this role is to oversee on site operators to ensure the smooth running of production within a pharmaceutical environment, as well as to take responsibility for the technical operations such as change control requests, CAPAs & deviations. This role will work on a Three-Shift Cycle and report into the Operations Manager.
- Coordinate activities of operators on shift.
- Work to LEAN principals and drive productivity while minimising cost.
- Process development including PFMEA and Process Characterisation through engineering studies.
- Regular reporting on the status, performance and risks of your projects.
- Ensuring the site facilities are maintained in good order.
- Work with cross functional teams to provide technical support to production and other departments.
- Responsible for organising training program for operators to ensure that there is a cross training program in place to develop operators.
- Supervise and liaise with contractors and operators.
- Work in a proactive manner to improve safety awareness and metrics.
- Prepare budgets within the area and control expenditure.
- Keep up to date on technical innovations, advise on same and implement where appropriate.
- Play part in continuous improvement within engineering department
- Degree in science or engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in an IMB/FDA regulated environment is essential
- Supervisory experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300