Senior IT Manager Automation
- BBBH773146 Jan 12, 2021 Competitive
Senior IT Manager - Automation - Permanent - High Profile Multinational Company - Bonus - Car Allowance - Health Insurance - Cork based
Playing a leadership role in the automation governance process, you will first and foremost be a strong communicator with a passion for developing and mentoring people. The duties of the role are outlined as follows;
- Managing deployment of resources to achieve the delivery of automation to support the business
- Prioritising the workload for a team of Business Analysts, including the identification of business process improvement and automation opportunities, solution design, and business case development.
- Lead idea generation efforts with business partners across all functional areas
- Oversee project requirements definition and business process improvement design, and automation design activities
- Develop and implement standard business case analysis methodology for consistent assessment of opportunities
- Oversee solution design documentation, as may be required, to support development, project management, implementation and training
- Act as primary point for business partners, owning project timelines, investment estimates, and ensuring solutions meet business partner needs
- Play a key role in the governance process to help identify and prioritize automation opportunities
- Work with Director to measure progress of automations and impact on business using metrics
- Support Director on all phases of the automation process
- Schedule and conduct regular one-on-one check-ins with team members
- Perform performance reviews as part of performance management process
- Coach team members on career goals and objectives
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.