- BBBH791137 Aug 27, 2021 Competitive
New opportunities within an established Financial Services business in Cork for Fund Accounants to join the team. Previous experience working in Funds is required for this position.
We are working with a leading Financial Services company in Cork who are looking to hire experienced Fund Accountants for their team. Previous experience working within a Fund Accounting role or Investment Banking is essential.
If you are interested in developing your career, then this company offers fantastic progression opportunities.
- Performing NAV calculation to review stage, including preparation of net asset value statements.
- Preparation of financial statements and other required reports on a monthly basis ensuring deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors.
- Working with investor relations group and liaising with other departments
- Work closely with Account Manager in the launch and set up of new funds.
- Training of new Fund Accounting staff.
- Review Fund Accountants' work.
- Preparing year-end file and liaising with auditors.
- Performing the administration of any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds.
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related area
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a Hedge Fund Accounting environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
If you are interested in hearing more about these opportunities in Cork, then get in touch today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.