Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A)
- BBBH793264 Sep 15, 2021 Competitive
Senior Financial Analyst on Global FP&A Team. Partner with business leaders to prepare the annual budget and quarterly expense forecasts for global teams
Morgan McKinley are delighted to have been exclusively retained by a Global Technology Company in Cork to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing FP&A team.
This client has shown significant growth over the past number of years and the company has exceptional potential for future growth. They have a fantastic company culture, and they offer strong benefits and flexible working from home options.
Scope of the Role
- Partner with business leaders to prepare the annual budget and quarterly expense forecasts for global teams
- Analyze month end department expense results for the global departments and prepare appropriate journal entries to ensure expenses are recorded
- Prepare monthly consolidated internal reporting package and key performance indicators
- Provide objective analytical support to influence and reinforce expense decisions
- Provide monthly deviation analysis to explain expense variances
- Prepare month end variance explanations for the Management Financials and P&Ls
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed.
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor's Degree in either Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of financial planning and analysis preferred
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills
- experience using data to drive decision making
- Excellent Microsoft Excel experience require
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.