Senior Financial Accountant - Renewable Energy
- BBBH773405 Jan 14, 2021 Competitive
Senior Financial Accountant role with a fast-growing Renewable Energy client with global operations. You will manage a small finance team and you will work closely with the Group Chief Accountant
We have been exclusively engaged by a Renewable Energy client to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant to join their expanding operations. This client has recently completed large scale energy projects in a number of Global regions and this role will help to support future projects and further growth of the company.
This position will suit you if you are looking to join a company who are expanding globally in the Renewable Energy industry.
In this role you will work closely with the Group Chief Accountant and you will lead a small Finance team with three direct reports. You will be a Qualified Accountant with 5+ years Industry experience.
Responsibilities in the Role:
- Preparation of month end management accounts including income statement, balance sheet and cashflow statement with appropriate financial commentary
- Preparation and submission of month end reporting packs for consolidation purposes
- Responsible for all financial reporting aspects of the entities under remit including intercompany eliminations, balance sheet reconciliations, cash flow forecasts, etc
- Review of month end accounts and board reports for key investment platform and attendance at monthly management meetings with key equity partners
- Liaise with business development partners and construction manager to ensure detailed and appropriate accounting for all renewable energy assets at all stages of the pipeline from development through to operational
- Managing a Finance team with 3 direct reports
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts for Irish legal entities
- Assist with the preparation of the Group consolidated financial statements
What You Will Need:
- Professional accountancy qualification, ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- Practice trained with 5 years plus industry experience
- Experience of implementing Group wide systems, policies and procedures an advantage
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills who fully participates in and supports group initiatives
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.