- BBBH769391 Dec 10, 2020 Competitive
Senior Financial Accountant role with a Healtcare & Software company based in Cork where you will be responsible for month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Senior Financial Accountant
We have been engaged by a successful Irish Company to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant to join their expanding Finance Team.
This company are at a key juncture in their development, where business growth and service offering have risen sharply in response to strategic market positioning in a unique area of the Software and Healthcare sector.
Reporting to a Financial Controller you will be responsible for duties around the compliance and commercial finance requirements for a smaller multinational business:
Core responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage the financial reporting and forecasting of the Group, including responsibility for monthly/quarterly/year end Group reporting and forecasting
- Preparation of financial reports for Senior Management
- Liquidity, Treasury & Working Capital analysis, forecasting and reporting
- Ownership of expense reporting procedures and process
- Management of external audit and statutory accounts
- Effective business partnering with each function across the Group
- Financial review - Analyse monthly financial information and investigate variances
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ ACA) with 2+ years PQE.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.