Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst
- BBBH771692 Dec 09, 2020 €40k - €50k
New Senior Accounts Receiveable Analyst position just in with an established, progressive and continuously growing company here in Cork.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience working within a multinational environment dealing with multiple entities and also has a knowledge of credit and collections.
- Cash Application, Customer Master Data Maintenance, Manual and Pricing Adjustments, Credit hold release in addition to other tasks.
- Support a number of Legal entities across Europe
- Develop an understanding of the Order to Cash model in order to deliver a best in class service supporting our markets.
- Build relationships with customer service, finance and credit team members within FSS and across EMEA
- Meet individual objectives and contribute to the achievement of the teams overall objectives.
- Proactively identify areas for continuous improvement in the OTC process
- Understand credit and collections in a multi-national environment.
- Ownership of KPI delivery, and improvements where required, on a monthly basis.
- Compliance with SOX requirements.
- Ensure Company Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Support Internal and External Audit.
- Support Ad Hoc requests as required.
- 3-5 years experience working within an OTC team in a Multinational Environment
- Strong AR and Credit Knowledge
- ERP Experience in SAP or Oracle
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent numerical and attention to detail required.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, get in touch with me today with your CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.