- JN -032023-1927336
- Mar 16, 2023
Morgan McKinley is partnered with a leading medical device company embarking on a global SAP program, seeking a new SAP Change Manager
As the Change Manager for our client's SAP Implementation, you will be responsible for leading and managing change across the organization as they implement SAP. You will work closely with stakeholders to ensure that the implementation is successful and that their business processes are optimized. Your primary goal will be to ensure that the SAP implementation delivers the expected benefits and that the impact of change is minimized.
- Develop and implement a change management strategy for the SAP implementation.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and assess the impact of the SAP implementation on business processes and people.
- Develop and implement a communication plan to keep stakeholders informed and engaged throughout the SAP implementation.
- Develop and implement training programs to ensure that employees have the necessary skills and knowledge to use SAP effectively.
- Work with project teams to ensure that the SAP implementation is aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the change management strategy and make adjustments as needed.
- Provide regular progress updates to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in change management and SAP implementation.
- Strong knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Experience in the medical device industry is preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 2 days in office (Cork), 3 days remote
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment