- JN -032023-1926733
- Mar 15, 2023
Our client is an online platform that streamlines the process of installing energy products. They are seeking a driven, goal-oriented Sales Representative to join their dynamic team!
Role: Sales Representative
Location: Cork / Onsite
Our client is an online platform that streamlines the process of installing energy products. They are seeking a driven, goal-oriented individual who excels in a team environment to join their dynamic team!
As a Sales Representative, your daily responsibilities will include contacting and assessing potential customers in the Munster region, providing details to our design and engineering teams, and advising clients on appropriate energy-saving solutions such as solar PV and battery storage. You will be accountable for overseeing the customer journey from a qualified lead to sale with support from the wider team.
To be successful in this job, you will need to:
- Be a go-getter and have an interest in renewable energy
- Result oriented with the ability to achieve set targets
- Work well independently and be results-driven
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting sales targets each week, month, and quarter
- Contribute to improving sales processes and
- Develop an understanding on solar PV and renewable energy
- Providing regular feedback and reports to your manager and maintaining CRM records
Requirements for this position include:
- At least 2 years of sales experience
- Experience in technical sales in the construction industry , in particular Solar or other renewable energy products is a distinct advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of the energy sector is highly desirable but not essential
- Good communication and computer skills are required
Benefits of this job include:
- Full training is provided
- Great earning potential
- You can build a career with one of the fastest-growing companies in Ireland
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.