- BBBH773276 Jan 13, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity for a Regulatory Associate - CMC to join one of Ireland's top pharmaceuticals. For more information, please contact email@example.com
We are looking for an associate to lead and partner with Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) Regulatory Scientists in the various aspects of global marketing authorization submission management processes. This exciting opportunity will enable you to utilize your project management and communication skills to advance the submission process for new molecules. You will also partner with CMC Scientists to help build and manage submission content, provide guidance on structure and content placement within Common Technical Document (CTD) registration submissions, and to provide assistance with submission related Ministry of Health responses or affiliate questions. You will work within regulations to expedite the registration and lifecycle maintenance of products. This is accomplished by a strong working understanding of internal procedures, guidance's and regulatory precedence. You will triage and lead the communications between our Affiliates, CMC Scientists, and Specialists. You will be the point person for communication regarding submission tracking requirements to both CMC Scientists and internal customers. Are you willing to lead efforts around global regulatory requirement assessment and strategy development, coordination of submissions with the submission specialists, and project management for marketed product support?
Regulatory & Drug Development Expertise
- Lead CMC submission management process by providing knowledge of CMC regulatory requirements, including a comprehensive knowledge of ICH CTD and evolving global agency standards, of CMC RA submission processes, electronic submission regulations and guidance regarding structure requirements to CMC development teams regarding global CTAs and registration dossiers. Responsible for preparing CMC CTD content consistent with approved manufacturing changes, technical reports and procedural requirements.
- Partner with the CMC RA Scientist to plan and prepare submission content to support clinical studies and manufacturing process changes for development and marketed products.
- Partner with the CMC RA Scientist to drive the execution of submission planning for global registration and maintenance submissions.
- Responsible for triage of affiliate inquires and requests and when necessary consults with CMC RA Scientist for guidance in effort to prepare responses to questions.
- Implement and in some cases interpret global regulations and guidance's and look to regulatory precedence into submission processes and publishing standards to ensure final document content and structure are aligned with local regulatory requirements. Partner with affiliate regulatory staff, as necessary, to gain alignment on establishing new submission standards to meet local agency requirements.
Lead, Influence, Partner
- Create an environment within the Global Regulatory Area and across CMC development teams that encourages open discussions on issues to achieve a robust outcome on project decisions. Constructively challenge teams to reach the best solutions to issues.
- Leverage internal forums to continue to develop and share regulatory and drug development expertise to meet critical product registration timelines and electronic submission structure and content requirements.
- Communicate effectively to guide and influence within work group/function and with development team regarding life-cycle management processes
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and ability to address and effectively communicate regulatory issues across multiple functions and geographies
- Bachelor's Degree in a scientific or health sciences discipline (e.g. pharmacy, chemistry or related scientific discipline)
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical drug development or industry-related experience preferred.
- Drug development process or Industry-related experience
- Knowledge of Agency submission procedures and practices. Knowledge / awareness of emerging submission electronic standards.
- Ability to operate and manage operational requirements in a regulated environment
- Written, spoken and presentation skills
- Negotiation and influence skills
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively prioritize
- Proven effective teamwork skills; able to adapt to diverse interpersonal styles
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300