- BBBH779978 Jun 25, 2021 Competitive
A Lab Analyst is required to join a well-established team in Cork. See below to apply today or contact email@example.com for further information.
In partnership with our client, a well-established food company, a Quality Support Analyst is now required to join their team in Cork.
Reporting to the Lab Manager, the role of the Quality Support Analyst will be responsible for the ISO 17025 and CLAS standards in the lab and to ensure continuous improvement in quality across the function.
- Contribute to the effectiveness and improvement of the quality management system in the lab.
- Complete all day to day activities as allocated by the laboratory manager/supervisor.
- Carry out internal audits of laboratory systems.
- Provide internal and external customers with a first-class level of service.
- Provide training to other laboratory personnel when and if required.
- Quality Documentation and ensuring a compliant QMS
- Maintain the currency of all test logs.
- Receive check samples into the laboratory.
- Utilise IT technology and systems to record results.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities
- Where applicable maintain Quality Control charts to verify accuracy of testing/ instrumentation.
- Maintain housekeeping levels within the laboratory.
- Adhere to the Health & Safety requirements of the Society.
Candidates for this position should possess:
- Recognised Science qualification
- Knowledge of ISO 17025:2017
- Experience in Food/Drinks/Pharmaceutical or Environmental Laboratory is desired.
- Experienced in Chemical and Microbiological analysis is desired but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300