- BBBH763446 Dec 22, 2020 Competitive
A category leader in the Food Industry is on the lookout for a Quality Office to join their expanding business. Previous FMCG experience is a must.
I am delighted to be working with a well known and loved Irish brand who is on the lookout for a QA professional to join their team. This individual will get to join a company who are passionate about what they do and have an extensive product portfolio.
The key aspect to this role is to support the quality department to ensure full compliance with current legislation, Food safety. GMP, BRC and customer requirements.
- Carrying out Internal QMS audits in line with BRC and customer standard requirements including GMP audit and traceability, dealing with non-conformity in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparing microbial culture for daily production following aseptic techniques and carrying out to testing for the verification of pasteurisation.
- Verifying CCPs daily.
- Review and updating SOPs / QMS documentation and relevant administration duties.
- Supporting site during standards and customer audit, undertaking traces on products.
- Support and assist with product specification completion.
- Verifying Environmental monitoring including CIP, routine swabbing and air monitoring as required.
- Sample collection for testing as required.
- Assistance in the following areas:
- Overseeing Quality issues in the plant
- Report issues concerning food safety to Management.
- Customer complaint investigation.
- Product investigation and sorting.
- 3rd Party and Customer audits.
An individual who has minimum 2 years within QA manufacturing and thrives in a fast paced dynamic environment would suit this role. Having a Food/Nutrition degree would also be advantageous.
If you would like to hear more contact Kellie today on 021 2300 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click the 'apply now' button below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment - Quality & Validation
353 (0) 21 2300300