- BBBH784246 Jun 04, 2021 Competitive
I am delighted to be seeking quality engineers for a well known and respected Medical Device company based in Cork on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a 3rd Level degree in Science/Engineering or a related discipline with ideally minimum 2 years of related experience. They will be well versed on ISO 13485 standards and can successfully work cross functionally in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Ensure all quality functions and process are supported throughout the site to meet expectations.
- Prove QA support to all operations across the site and work in collaboration with other divisions.
- Provide expertise on quality standards for products and processes.
- Identifying the needs for process improvements implementation of same across al areas of materials management.
- Provide responsible QA support to operations regarding cost, quality, and output.
- Use Key metrics, methods, and quality tools to improve processes.
- Approve change requests for products, process, and quality systems.
- Define product and process validation requirements, protocols, and approvals.
- Responsible for regulatory compliance in relation to cGMP of all medical device regulatory agencies including the FDA & TUV.
- Support the implementation of lean manufacturing across the site.
- Leading internal audits.
If this role is of interest to you, please 'Apply Now'.
For more information on this role and a confidential discussion please contact Aoife O'Driscoll, QA, and Validation Specialist Recruitment Consultant @ Morgan McKinley 021 2300 300 / email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 (0) 21 2300300