- BBBH788849 Jul 28, 2021 Competitive
A QC Microbiology lead is now required to join a multinational pharmaceutical company in Cork. Apply with your CV today to be considered for the role!
We now have an exciting opportunity for a QC Micro Lead to join our client, a global pharmaceutical company in Cork.
The purpose of the QC Micro Lead is to provide laboratory support, expertise and co-ordination of analysis, release and testing of samples to support Quality release of product.
The team working style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating to provide solutions to the Quality CoE team to support a High Performance Organisation.
- Supervision and co-ordination of a team within Quality laboratories to ensure the timely and efficient testing and reporting of QC samples.
- Ensure testing is completed within required time frames
- Supervision and training of area personnel.
- Participate in corporate/regulatory audits.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals.
- Contribute to site management operational and strategic initiatives.
- Liaising with external vendors.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
- Lead, promote, participate and supervise the implementation and maintenance of the programmes relevant to you.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up CAPA's assigned to you.
- Monitor the performance in your department.
- Participate and Comply with the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying the company's Six Sigma tools.
- Develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements.
- Provide your team with the tools and development opportunities (including educational assistance, job rotation, cross-functional training, Six Sigma) to make them successful.
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 5 year's experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a QC Laboratory or equivalent - as applicable
- Knowledge of working practices required for a QC laboratory
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize effective and efficient work schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- 3rd level Degree in Science or related discipline
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300