- BBBH787476 Aug 24, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork as a QC Analytical Analyst. See below to apply today!
We are looking for an analyst with experience in separations (HPLC/UPLC and electrophoresis) and plate based methods (ELISA, etc) testing to join our client in the pharmaceutical industry.
The main focus of the Analyst is to work with the team to execute method transfer, validation and verification protocols, troubleshoot methods, support method lifecycle management projects, and support analytical and process investigations.
The analyst will perform method development, validation, transfers, troubleshooting and testing of release and stability samples under direct or minimal supervision, compliant with cGMP guidelines. This position requires willingness to undergo training on more advanced analytical methods and employs laboratory safety policies always.
- Performs, under direct or minimal supervision, molecular biological/physical/chemical analyses of test samples under cGMP to meet specified timelines.
- Evaluates data against defined criteria/specifications.
- Maintains the laboratory in an inspection-ready state.
- Provides support for routine laboratory functions/chores for the QC laboratory.
- Acts as a Product/Project Coordinator.
- Interacts with other departments on a regular basis.
- Develops and maintains proficiency in a broad range of trained test methods.
- Assists in the revision of written procedures as assigned.
- Assists in the preparation of routine and non-routine study protocols and reports.
- Trains other analysts in areas of expertise.
- Seeks, learns, and applies new job-related training and knowledge and shares knowledge with co-workers.
- Holds self and others responsible to abide by department and company policies and practices.
- Is responsible for setting a good example for more junior analysts in the department.
- Develops familiarity concerning cGMP, 21CFR, USP, EP and ICH regulatory requirements.
- B.Sc./B.A. in Science (major in biology-biochemistry-chemistry)
- 3-5 years of relevant laboratory experience
- Ability to work independently and meet established timelines.
- Comfort with coordinating the activities with other staff members.
- Comfort with working in a team environment
- Knowledge of cGMP.
Experience with HPLC and plate based assays.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300