- BBBH786528 Jul 01, 2021 €30 - €40 ph
Delighted to be working with a well-known pharmaceutical company in Cork that is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join their expanding team.
QA Specialist - Cork - 11 month contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Specialist with 3/4 years of experience in quality operations in the pharmaceutical industry to join a company that is passionate about delivering exceptional results to their patients and working collaboratively to do so. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience collaborating closely with CMOs and Quality services.
- Participate in initiatives for continuous improvement, such as method optimization and troubleshooting.
- GMP experience with method validations, method transfers, and equipment qualification.
- Technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, and metrics are all prepared, reviewed, and approved.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional initiatives, troubleshooting teams, and investigations throughout the site.
- Support global external auditing and annual product reviews.
- Level 8 Science or Engineering related discipline preferred.
- Relevant experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industries for at least 3/4 years is required.
- Extensive knowledge of cGMP regulations. Understanding of applicable regulatory requirements
- Extensive knowledge on writing and approving Deviations/GMP documents.
- Self-motivated with good project management abilities and the ability to work in a team.
If you feel you would be a good fit, or would like to find out more about this role, click the 'apply now' button or reach out to our Specialist Consultant Ula Niwinska on 021 2300 300 or email@example.com today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Science Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300