- Cork City
- JN -052023-1932072
- May 02, 2023
A leader in AI data analytics currently has a requirement for a Python Contract Developer to join there team on a remote basis.
As a Python Contract Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our data processing pipelines, leveraging AWS and Spark SQL.
- Develop, test, and maintain Python-based data processing pipelines using AWS and Spark SQL.
Collaborate with data scientists and other developers to ensure data accuracy and accessibility.
- Work in an Agile development environment and contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Python development.
- Strong knowledge of AWS and Spark SQL.
- Experience working with BIG data and distributed systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dynamic and fast-paced team and to contribute to the development of cutting-edge solutions for our clients.
EU Citizenship/Valid Visa required in advance of appling for this role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.