Permanent Role as a Technical Project Manager with a growing Irish company based in Cork, working with High Profile Clients
Daily Core Responsibilities:
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Execution of software development projects.
- Produce effective technical and project documentation.
- Tracking and reporting on the status of projects to stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all elements of a project are executed accurately and within budget.
- Escalating issues when necessary.
- Accurately estimating and meeting deadlines.
- Responsible for the overall quality of delivered software.
- Trouble-shooting software issues.
- Drafting and submitting budget proposals.
- Conduct & organize on-site client training of software
The Ideal Candidatet
- 3+ years as a project manager in a client facing project environment
- BIS/ISBP/Computer Science Graduate
- Strong communication skills is a must
- Experience with SQL
- Positive out look & team player is crucial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.