Production Supervisor - Cork
- BBBH771621 Dec 09, 2020 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor in the food industry looking to make the next step in their career in Cork which is commutable from Cork City
This role could be exactly what your career needs as it is a permanent full-time position in the Food sector. It will be a day shift position and the right person for this role will have strong supervision and leadership skills as well as being someone who strives for excellence.
- Managing and supervision of shift.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Lead, direct and motivate shift to ensure key KPI's and targets are met.
Technical Skills and Experience
- Strong work ethic required with evident enthusiasm for the role.
- A team player who can galvanise support for achieving key objectives.
- Capable of taking the lead in change and seeking out improvements.
- Must have experience leading a shift
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300