Process Engineer (Electronics)
- BBBH776490 Sep 22, 2021 €50k - €70k
The primary focus of the role is to support Production and to work collaboratively with the Process & Test Engineering department on deploying Test and Automation solutions
The successful candidate will also be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of various Engineering Projects.
- Provide hands-on Engineering support to Operations
- Lead the improvements of existing process plus new process implementation across multiple business divisions & sites.
- Drive Continuous Improvement projects
- Work on automation development and test solutions.
- Use project management methodologies to Scope, Plan & deliver projects to schedule & budget.
- Ensure compliance to all production procedures.
- Interacts effectively with internal and external stakeholders where necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent required
- 3 - 5 Years engineering experience.
- Lean, CI or PM qualification preferable
- Proven working experience in Project Management
- Strong working Knowledge of Microsoft Package.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel as per business needs
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering
353 (0) 21 2300300