- BBBH770836 Dec 01, 2020 €70k - €90k
OT Security Engineer with networking background responsible for implementation, design and hardening of network infrastructure within the OT environment.
We are partnering with a global pharmaceutical leader to identify an OT Security Engineer to join the team on a 12 months fixed term contract. This position will play a cruicial role helping to implement and deploy new security program within the Global Information Security and Risk Management function (ISRM). This position will report to the Director of OT Security.
International travelling as part of the role is expected to resume in accordance to governmental guidelines.
The OT Security Engineer will play a key role in design and implementation of the network infrastructure within the OT environment. As part of the role, you will also support projects, assess the effectiveness of the security of the network, infrastructure and OT/ICS environments.
- Implement and manage a solution strategy for detected security problems upon this scope.
- Work across business units and geographical boundaries to engage team members as required
- Experience with network implementation/design using Cisco, Palo Alto, HP, Aruba, Meraki
- Creation of network asset documentation, diagrams, and other forms of network documentation.
- Configuration and troubleshooting via CLI in production environments.
- Support Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery processes.
- Experience working in a large global enterprise with focus on risk averse change management
- Proven ability to effectively lead multiple technical projects on-time and within budget.
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate, as well as to effectively prioritize and execute despite competing priorities and uncertainty.
- A goal-driven and solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to exercise good professional judgment.
- Familiarity with Distribution Centre and Warehouse Operational Technology, network, and network security infrastructure.
- Familiar with compliance regulations, IT, security frameworks, and standards (i.e. NIST 800, ISO/IEC 27002, IEC 62443, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, HITRUST).
- Ability to produce and present technical information on network technology platform solutions and trends.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Technology | Cyber Security