Online Content Specialist - Cork
- BBBH770538 Nov 20, 2020 Competitive
Are you an Online Content Specialist seeking a new career challenge in Cork? This is a great opportunity to join a leading global company with a keen focus on EMEA market.
The primary purpose of the role will be to support key stakeholders to ensure new product content is posted on time, there is consistency across all countries, updates and site strategy shifts are executed quickly.
- Project manage execution of all New Product Introductions (NPI) and content updates across online channels in EMEA - SMB and CHP. Ensure all products launch on time and all product information is posted correctly on every platform in support of the incremental sales derived by additional product introductions.
- Work with each country account manager to ensure local language accuracy, support ongoing SEO optimizations, and execute product page variation updates.
- This cross-functional role will require daily interaction with account and marketing managers across EMEA and will work with US marketing team where the bulk of the content originates.
- Develop content, assist with localisation of, and manage execution of product page content for EMEA-specific products.
- Understand how we can leverage product content, category stories and Brand Stores across other eCommerce destinations in EMEA and help to execute adaptations so assets are leveraged to drive awareness and sales as broadly as possible.
- Design and develop creative assets for Search and Display advertising for online channels and provide creative to all country teams to leverage for specific in-country initiatives.
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement of overall brand presence withing online channels, and beyond, and be able to execute them.
- Work with online channel partners and in-country Marketing Managers to monitor and report on Brand store click -through, view and sales metrics and work to continually optimize these pages.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- 3+ years' experience in editing photography/typography/illustration
- 3+ years' experience project managing a high volume of marketing tactics, with the ability to provide daily, up-to-date status on any given project
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities, and aggressive project timelines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own and as part of a wider team
- Positive, "can do" attitude
- Working knowledge of French, German, Italian
- Experience working with Ecommerce Channel partners.
- Experience with editing videos
- Background in light technical writing, marketing
- Experience with or general understanding of consumer networking products
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300