Marketing Brand Manager - 9-12 month FTC
- BBBH781408 May 04, 2021 Competitive
Are you a Marketing Brand Manager with extensive experience in Consumer Research? Do you have excellent project management skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
My client, a leading company in Cork has a really exciting opportunity for a Marketing Brand Manager to join their dynamic team. This role will have a key focus on consumer research and project management.
Key accountabilities include:
- Build and shape a research and insights agenda that delivers on strategic marketing goals.
- Help define and manage the external research strategy working with our trusted network of external research partners.
- Oversee all research projects simultaneously, tracking and guiding to complete on time, and within budget.
- Communicating research insights back to relevant teams across the business is a key deliverable of this role so excellent communication skills are required.
- Contribute to marketing plans and strategies and provide direct support on strategic marketing projects.
- Project management on strategic marketing priorities, with strong measurement and analysis skills required.
- Provide input to key customer experience improvement initiatives.
- Act as guardian to the brand and identity (logos, brand guidelines etc). A key deliverable here is ensuring our external communications are delivered to a high standard and in line with our brand identity. As part of this role you will be expected to work with on brand agency on brand identity work.
- This role requires specialist research skills, with a wide research remit including customer satisfaction, brand, consumer index, sponsorship, corporate, mystery shopping and campaign research. Research approaches vary between quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Experienced research and analytical skills
- A qualification in Marketing is desirable.
- Possess good project management, organisation and prioritisation skills, and demonstrate an ability to meet challenging targets and deadlines.
- Have excellent attention to detail with strong writing and presentation skills.
- Have a belief in the importance of the brand and be willing to stand up for what is right for the customer.
- Experience in supporting and developing team members.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300