Manufacturing Process Engineer
- BBBH787743 Jul 15, 2021 €30 - €40 ph
Delighted to be promoting the opportunity to work with a large multinational medical device company in Cork. They are seeking to hire a Manufacturing Process Engineer to join their fast growing team.
- To provide technical support in establishing methods for continuous process improvements in manufacturing operations and implementing new technologies.
- Supports the needs of manufacturing areas in terms of meeting the requirements for quality standards and compliant documentation, capacity, product availability and cost.
- Provides technical support regarding equipment design and development, testing of materials, preparation of specifications and operator instructions, process studies, investigations, root cause analysis, problem solving and report or presentation preparation.
- Leads and participates in investigations, develops plans and executes tasks to solve process problems including Non Conformances (NC), complaint investigations, audit observations and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA).
- Writes and executes engineering studies and process validation protocols and summary reports (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, Performance Qualification, Computer Software Validation and Test Method Validation).
- 2-4 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from accredited institution in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related degree.
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as medical devices is preferred.
- Six Sigma or Lean Sigma certification or 2 years of experience preferred.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills, such as the use of Microsoft Office, Minitab, and databases.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter William Trevor by calling 021-230-0330 or by emailing email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300