- BBBH783948 Jun 02, 2021 Competitive
We are now hiring an experienced LIMS Administrator on behalf of a global company based in Cork. See below to apply today
An excellent opportunity for an experienced LIMS Administrator to join a global company based in Cork.
The LIMS administrator will administer, document and perform the QC Laboratory LIMS activities including set-up, implementation, maintenance, validation, and troubleshooting software as per cGMPs, regulatory requirements and company SOPs.
- Evaluate, recommend, and participate in streamlining LIMS functions that could increase/enhance efficiency/effectiveness of QC operations and the laboratory process in general
- Recommend preparation of SOPs and validation documents associated with QC Laboratory Automation system.
- Administer and validate changes in the LIMS system including revisions to tables etc.
- Recommend and perform valid work requests (change controls)
- Maintain and manage LIMS database and functionality.
- Administer and manage the LIMS access accounts.
- Maintain effective communication with management and with other network administrators (IT) with regard to computer system requirement changes and/or revisions
- Provide documentation for LIMS automation needs and provide guidance for improved functionality and overall laboratory efficiency.
- Participate in internal and regulatory inspections as needed
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports, and trending charts as applicable
- Review and approve change controls, investigations, and qualification protocols and reports as needed.
- Communicate compliance issues as they arise
- Act as a liaison between all cross functional departments as related to LIMS functionality
- Any other responsibilities as needed
- 2 years of providing technical support (configuration/development) for LabWare LIMS systems.
- BS in science related field
- Background in analytical and microbiological methods and standard laboratory functions recommended.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office. Must be very comfortable with Excel, spreadsheet manipulation, Pivot Tables, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Knowledge of quality control functions, good laboratory practices and cGMP regulations.
- Good understanding of root cause analysis and corrective/preventative actions.
- Strong ability to work with cross functional teams across the company.
To be considered for this role, apply now with your cv.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300