Junior Quantity Surveyor - Cork
- BBBH771295 Jan 07, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a construction company in Cork working on a commercial project with a start date due to commence in the coming weeks.
Graduate Quantity Surveyor
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a construction company in Cork working on a commercial project.
- Preparing and analysing costings
- Preparation of monthly valuations
- Attending site meetings
- Support Senior QS and team in commercial aspects of business
- Reconciling valuations/ assessments of our valuations
- Completion of Work in progress records for accounts department
- Negotiating accounts and quotations, in a firm but fair manner
- A qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use your own initiative and manage workload in a timely way
- Skilled in IT and MS Office Suite
- Problem solving skills
- Methodical way of thinking
If this sounds like you then get in touch today at email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment