Inside Sales Executive - Tech sales
- BBBH772935 Jan 08, 2021 Competitive
Inside Sales Rep - Tech Sales role - for an innovative SaaS platform company in Cork, excellent opportunity for an experienced sales rep to growing company.
Morgan McKinley are hiring for a driven Inside Sales Representative to join an expanding team who provide an innovative SaaS platform to their clients, the individual must be able to demonstrate a strong track record in the generation of new business pipeline while managing existing customer relationships and preferably have a tech sales or private equity analyst.
- Exceptional inside sales experience in a metrics driven, fast-paced sales environment
- Focus on generation of opportunities and business relationships in target prospects
- Ability to fully demonstrate the SaaS product to prospects
- Consistently meet or overachieve Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Sales objectives
- Ability to understand prospect business objectives and challenges and position how solutions can alleviate these
- Source new customer contacts and make outbound calls daily to customers
- Ability to analyse and understand competition, markets, industry, and trends
- Drive the sales process and leverage internal technology with a goal of winning new business
- Ability to generate content i.e., website content, blogging, whitepapers, social media, value proposition
- 3+ years of experience in a quota-carrying direct sales role in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales or a private equity capacity
- Driven, passionate about sales, and eager to earn significant sales commissions and Exceptional inside sales experience in a metrics driven, fast-paced sales environment
- Experience in selling enterprise B2B SaaS solutions
- Strong track record of success within a sale, lead follow-up, cold calling and new business sales capacity
- Full understanding of the sales process and the ability to progress complex sales cycles
- Presentation skills via web-based tools is an advantage - excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent relationship building skills - Ability to build meaningful business relationships with customers, prospects, and internal colleagues
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Self-motivated individual who is focused and goal oriented
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Sales Recruitment
353 (0) 51 309650