- BBBH786056 Jun 29, 2021 Competitive
Are you an agency recruiter looking to make a break from 360 recruitment, and would love the opportunity to work inhouse?
Would you like to be a key part of an organisation providing vital support services to those in need?
My client in North Cork is looking to hire an experienced recruiter to support their ongoing recruitment efforts which involves managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle. You will be part of monthly workforce planning meetings and prioritise accordingly.
A day in the life of this role will be varied but will include among the following;
- Following approval/guidance on new hiring requirement, scope out the job spec and advertise as appropriate. Manage advertising spend and following internal purchase requisition procedures.
- Supporting Service Managers/ CDMN's in shortlisting candidates and co-ordinating interviews in line with organisation's policies and procedures.
- Organising interview panels as appropriate to interview the shortlisted candidates and coordinating candidate attendance.
- Managing candidate offers and regrets as appropriate, including all relevant paperwork.
- Managing post-selection process, including all necessary compliance/ regulatory requirements.
- Completing pre-commencement documentation and processing as appropriate.
- Coordinating new hire inductions and ensuring set up on necessary systems.
- Assisting the HR Manager with the updating of HR policies as required.
- Providing information/ statistics to the HR manager for monthly management meetings / board meetings
- Attending courses as required/ recommended by the HR manager and ensuring that mandatory training is kept up to date.
This is a varied and rewarding role, in a highly regarded organization. The successful candidate will be an experienced recruiter and will in turn enjoy a collaborative and supportive working environment.
Please send your updated CV to lean more about this excellent opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.