Are you interested in pursuing a career in HR in a leading global organisation? Are you fluent in Russian or Swedish and enjoy delivering brilliant customer service?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, high-performing HR team, supporting employees across multiple geographies.
Key accountabilities include:
- Serve as a primary People point of contact for all employee and manager enquiries regarding benefits, employee data, HR systems and pay for EMEA countries.
- Respond to employee inquiries through phone or email by accessing a variety of tools and knowledge bases.
- Administer HR-related processes for internal customers, including data entry and support for HRIS tool.
- Develop strong internal relationships across Human Resources and with internal process partners to better understand these functions.
- Share and improve processes within the team and across the wider businesses.
- Record all enquiries and resolutions in a customer relationship management system in accordance with team SOPs.
- Analyse trends and report results, bringing findings and insights from our team to our businesses.
- Human Resources experience is essential, and where possible customer contact centre experience.
- Fluency in English is required - a secondary fluent language is advantageous (preferably Russian or Swedish)
Experience in Enterprise HR systems (Workday, ServiceNow, etc.) an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.