Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company?
As a member of my client's People Team, you will help support the extraordinary talent it takes to bring extraordinary products to market.
I am currently recruiting for a People Specialist to join the People Support team which supports employees in their EMEA countries. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic and high performing team within a globally recognised brand.
As a People Specialist you will:
- Serve as a primary People point of contact for all employee and manager enquiries regarding benefits, employee data, HR systems and pay for EMEA countries.
- Respond to employee inquiries through phone or email by accessing a variety of tools and knowledge bases.
- Administer HR-related processes for internal customers, including data entry and support for Apple's HRIS tool.
- Develop strong internal relationships across Human Resources and with internal process partners to better understand these functions.
- Share and improve processes within the team and across the wider businesses.
- Record all enquiries and resolutions in a customer relationship management system in accordance with team SOPs.
- Analyze trends and report results, bringing findings and insights from our team to our businesses.
- Human Resources experience is essential, and where possible customer contact centre experience.
- Fluency in English is required - a secondary fluent language is advantageous
- Proven ability working with confidential data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Experience helping to improve operations and deliver a great customer experience.
- Fantastic attention to detail and proven ability to effectively prioritize their workload
- An appetite for continuous learning
EXPERIENCE ON THE FOLLOWING SYSTEMS WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE:
- Enterprise HR systems (Workday, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Knowledge management systems experience.
- Using data and information to influence process improvement and change.
*** If you are available for a 12 month contract, please apply with your most recent CV today! ***
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.