Graduate Mechanical Engineer - Cork
- BBBH796196 Oct 14, 2021 Competitive
Our client is an award-winning mechanical engineering company dedicated to delivering the highest standards of workmanship, safety, quality and reliability in interpreting and exceeding expectations.
This role is an ideal position for a mechanical engineer to kickstart their career with a brilliant employer.
- Create Bills of Quantities for P&IDs, ISOs, pipe specifications and valve specifications.
- Ensure products comply with regulatory engineering standards and specifications.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers on design clarifications.
- Prepare Test Packs for piping systems.
- Develop Method Statements for offloading and installation of process equipment.
- Perform walk downs and generate snag lists.
- Work closely with sub-contractors to define scope, specifications and scheduling of works.
- Assist with tenders / estimates for all additional works on the project as they arise.
- Prepare final project SATs.
- 3rd Level qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Technology or similar.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Training in AutoCAD a distinct advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering
353 (0) 21 2300300