Global Collections Specialist
- BBBH787033 Jul 09, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Collections Specialist to work in an established multinational in a Global Role
This new opportunity in Cork, is looking for a Senior Collections Specialist who have worked in a fast paced multinational environment in a Global role.
The ideal person for this role will need to have excellent interperonal and communication skills to work with clients around the world.
- Evaluate, investigate and timely collection of outstanding accounts receivables.
- Manage high level customer accounts
- Act as primary contact for inquiries, requests and issues related to accounts receivable for large portfolio of customers.
- Partner with the credit team to recommend and establish credit lines and ensures that accounts remain within the assigned credit limits as well as assess and mitigate financial risk.
- Drive desired customer payment behavior through timely and insightful contact with customers.
- Implement collection technique and negotiation to maximize cash flow and create a favorable financial relationship and customer experience.
- Analyze data, trends, drivers and root cause in customer payment behavior.
- Partner with other internal functions to create appropriate action plans to remove barriers to payment as well as provides support for action planning with data/dashboards.
- Identify/ execute opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiency.
- 4-5 years experience working in a Collections role within a multinational environment.
- Strong customer services/ customer relationship management experience
- SAP/Oracle experience desirable
- Proactive involvement in projects and process improvements
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, then get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.