- JN -052023-1938030
- May 19, 2023
This exciting and fast-moving fixed term contract for an accounts receivable specialist with Spanish has come to market but won't stay there long.
This 6-month role, within an undoubtably recognisable multinational company, requires a fluent Spanish and English speaker to join their already existing accounts receivable team to support the business on a global level. This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to grow their career within a global business and gain invaluable experience which will boost their career within the credit management industry.
- Support the accurate, efficient and compliant operation of the credit & collections process across business.
- Responsible for all information referring to billings, payments, customer master data and related internal business queries.
- Effectively analyse all outstanding customer aging through FSCM Collection to identify collection priorities.
- Liaise with customers/clients to ensure all collections are received within agreed timelines via phone or email.
- Effectively manage all customer disputes regarding billings, credits or payments and resolve in a professional manner.
- Be responsible for daily cash application of payments from customers.
- Analyse account discrepancies to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment.
- Coordinate initiation and validation of customer master data requests.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders when and where necessary to ensure KPIs are being met & improved.
- Support global/regional O2C projects to support accurate, efficient & compliant AR management.
- Support the overall O2C AR team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Degree in Business and/or Accounting (or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year in an accounts receivable role or other financial role
- Experience in SAP and Excel essential
- Experience in Business Warehouse or Business Objects a distinct advantage.
- Proven track record in credit management and customer service
- Strong communication skills essential - needs to be able to communicate with internal teams and external customers and clients.
- Keen attention to detail skills required.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative as well is an in a team environment.
- Ability to analyse and resolve issues promptly and efficiently.
- Demonstrate a strong compliance-oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.