- Cork City
- JN -052023-1938221
- May 26, 2023
Are you an experienced Finance Director who has a background in manufacturing and driving site performance? Our client, a global leader, is looking for a Finance Director to join their team.
Morgan McKinley is working exclusively with a global market leader who are looking for an experienced, dynamic and ambitious Senior Finance professional to join their organisation as Finance Director.
As Finance Director, you will play a significant role on the senior leadership team to ensure cultural and operational improvements are forefront for this growing site.
The ideal professional is an experienced Finance Director who has a proven track record in operations finance leadership role within a manufacturing site and has experience in driving performance across all areas of financial planning/budgeting, and management accounting.
- Member of the site leadership team and business partner to site leader to drive operating performance.
- Ownership for developing relevant estimates, operating plans/forecasts/reviews.
- Driving profitable growth by providing analysis of results and reporting key metrics while creating awareness on risks and opportunities as well as recommending actions, to the leadership team.
- Lead cross functional projects to drive simplification throughout the organization and to improve rigor in key finance processes, reducing cost and improving profitability.
- Develop and maintain a culture of cost control and accountability, to ensure effective financial monthly and quarterly close.
- Develop and improve processes, creating efficiencies across financial reporting and management reporting tools, the budgeting process, production cost set ups.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified professional with at least 8 years post qualified experience.
- Have at least 5 years experience working in a Finance Lead role, where you gave key strategic and commercial insight to senior leadership
- Be a strong communicator and have the ability to clearly communicate complex financial information to both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Possess a high level of analytical skills and be commercially driven individual with strong problem solving skills.
- Be a process improvement oriented person, who thrives on efficiency and accuracy.
For a more detailed job description contact Conor Breen.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.