ERP Business & Data Analyst
- BBBH771476 Dec 04, 2020 Competitive
ERP Business & Data Analyst | Innovative Market Leader | Permanent | Bonus | Pension contribution | Competitive Salary
- Develop an in depth understanding of company's ERP system and have the ability to support users in this area.
- Monitor data quality and generate data quality reports from the ERP system
- Complete system audits including ERP usage trends
- Communicate with internal and external teams to ensure the ERP system is fit for use and purpose.
- Gain an understanding of the reporting requirements of the team and work with them to develop a suite of key reports and dashboards that will deliver insights and trends
- Responsible for developing and delivering market analyses that effectively summarise data driven knowledge and provide recommendations on how key insights can be used to positively impact the business
- Responsible for data analysis, and data reporting utilizing existing applications and data sources
- Be an expert user of reporting and dashboards to maximise insight into the data, improve visualisation and highlight key factors, uncover underlying problems and detect anomalies and inconsistencies.
- Support data management projects including specific data audits and clean-up projects as well as testing and implementing of new applications.
- Create bespoke reports for Departments when requested and by generating business requirements, turning business requirements into data-driven solutions and leveraging the correct data source for the information required
- Utilise data analysis tools to help improve performance, understanding our team's most important metrics and measurement methods
- Oversee Vendor Management ensuring activities are carried out to meet customer service level agreements.
- Identify vendors that are not providing an acceptable level of service and work with the vendor to ensure a service improvement plan is delivered to restore service levels
- Provide guidance in functional IT solutions and projects in line with overall IT strategy and processes.
- Interpret business requirements to deliver functional specifications to support the delivery of the IT solutions.
- Ability to support the company general IT day to day requirements
- BIS/ CS degree
- 3-5 years plus experience as a Business Analyst - Data
- Proficient user of 'Power BI'
- Relational Databases (Netsuite or other ERP system)
- Microsoft Excel Office
- Experience of manipulating data within a CRM tool
- Strong track record of delivering key insights at all business levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to influence and collaborate with all levels of the organisation in a professional manner
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Positive attitude under pressure
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to translate requirements
- Proven vendor management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.